Now, Let The Pros Help You With Your Farewell Speech...How? Just Scroll Down This Page ( For Co-worker)
Dear Hardworking Friend and Co-worker,
I am Cindy,
I love my employees (I call them my co-workers!). I got the shock of my life when my bosses said they were transferring me to another division of the company. After serving for so many years, I suspected that they might throw a party in my honor. But they didn't tell me about it.
To avoid any kind of embarrassment, I decided to prepare a few remarks in case they asked me to speak. I put something together but I badly needed something inspiring because I felt I was not so great with words.
Besides, juggling work and family meant I had little time to spare. Looking for help everwhere, I frantically landed on this page you are currently reading and it made all the difference.
This Helped Me Out!
Initially, I was skeptical when Dan and his team said they could help give a great speech even if I hated speaking in public or short on time.
Well, I remembered the old age that says nothing ventured, nothing gained. So, I took a leap of faith when I found that I didn’t have to pay first to get my speech and that allayed my fears. I thought I had nothing to lose after all.
Quickly, I got started by first filling out this form. Dan and his team delivered as promised. I wanted my speech to be spontaneous and they got it right.
After the party, Dan and his team asked me how I fared and this was the I transmitted to them. (Please you can double click on the image if you can't see it clearly)
Let’s face it. You can buy your loving co-worker the best gift ever and he or she will be so happy with it.
But, when it comes to giving a gift that will last forever, you can’t go wrong with words.
You see, the right words are the best gift you can give your co-worker because they have the power to show appreciation and help make your friend a much better person. Unfortunately, many employees don’t put much thought into their farewell messages and that’s so bad. It can get quite intimidating when the founder, C.E.O, and the board of directors are present at the farewell party. What that means is you have to give it your best shot.
We know for sure how hard coming up with the right words to help you say something sweet and memorable can be. Which is why we are giving you a rare chance to come up with something inspiring and funny without pulling your hair out!
Want to get on board? You should by first clicking here to fill out a simple and short questionnaire!
(This is another person we helped with her farewell speech.Please you can double click on the image if you can't see it clearly)
Ok, Is This Offer For Me?
- Yes, if you really love your co-worker and want to tell him or her how much he/she means to you
- Yes, it’s for you if you are overwhelmed by the pressures of work or other things and really don’t have the time to put a beautiful speech together.
- Yes you have to get on board; if you don’t know how to start or are not too sure if you can. Believe it or not, if you screw up, your boss and co-workers or even the C.E.O will remember you for that as well.
- Yes, if you are not too eloquent or not too sure if you are on the right track.
- Yes, if you feel writing and giving speeches is simply not your thing! You just hate it!
- Yes, if you are still struggling to find the right words and ideas to say something memorable.
- Yes, if you have a day or less to the farewell party and you feel that you might make some horrible mistakes!
- Yes, if you are a good writer or speaker but you still want someone to look over or review what you've come up with!
Ok, I am Interested, What’s the Cost?
You simply pay what you want after you’ve got your beautiful speech.
Why? As you know, the current health crisis has caused severe hardships for most people.
Precious lives have been lost, jobs wiped out and families displaced, leaving everyone wondering what the future holds.
Yet, some workers are still leaving the office set up and asking their co-workers and friends to give speeches.
Nonetheless, not everyone could afford our services even before the pandemic suddenly hit us.
So, we have dropped our normal rates so you can simply pay what you want after you have got your beautiful speech.
Please note: When life gets back to normal, this offer will be scrapped for good.
So, please take advantage of it by simply paying what you want after you get your beautiful speech.
Oh Ok, How Then Do I Get Started Since I Want To Get On Board Right Away?
All you have to do RIGHT NOW is to click on this link to receive an easy-to-fill-in questionnaire in your email to get started.
- After that, we will send you a very short questionnaire to fill out!
- Then, you have it sent back to us via email
- If something is not too clear, we will ask you to clarify.
- If not, we will send you a wonderful draft.
- Then, you look it over and tell us if you are okay with it or you want to amend it till you are happy with it--although we always get it right even with the first draft.
Please note: Don’t fill out this form if you’re a dishonest individual and you are bent on robbing us. We want also good people to work with because good people like you make the world go around!
Forget about money and let’s write something for you. We believe in the values of honesty and integrity and we think you should be happy with our work before you pay.
So, you don’t have to think twice before you get on board. Remember, you have to be happy before you pay.
So, here are the Benefits You Get When You Get On Board!
- An inspiring speech written by our speech consultants that reflects what you want to say exactly
- We coach you on how to use your voice to make your speech very exciting.
- We show you a simple but often overlook strategy to rehearse your speech even if you have a very poor memory. This method is used by great speakers like Obama and was used by Abraham Lincoln and his compatriots
- Then we show the most effective way to get your entire speech into your head without memorizing your speech. Guaranteed to help you even if you have a very poor memory or your memory is like a gold fish…most of our clients still wonder where we got this idea from. This ensures that you don't read off a sheet of paper...
Just see what someone said about that great tip that's proven to calm your nerves and help you speak with purpose, poise, and clarity!
- Ways to include humor in your speech or letter and what it takes to do so
Remember, you have to see your speech first before we both negotiate on a price that’s fair to you. So, you can relax and let us sweat it out at our expense!
Let me remind you once more that your managers and even C.E.O will be around and you don’t have to settle for anything ordinary. You’ve to put on a good show!