How To Get The Right Words And Ideas To Help You Write An Amazing Wedding Anniversary Speech For Your Wife Easily And Qucikly On That Special Day!
Do You Believe In The Power Of Love?
Mandy Hale, an author was very right when she said that to make a difference in someone’s life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect, you just have to care!
I know you really care about honoring your wife and making her feel much love and respected, which is why you are right here on this page.
You see, the journey of marriage certainly becomes very beautiful when you find the one who is very committed to goals you want to achieve as well as interests you want to pursue.
And so, when you find someone loving like your wife, and you have been together all these years, you really have to tell everyone how you deeply feel about her, and how your friendship has been like ever since you got married.
You will agree with me that one of the best gifts you have ever given your wife has been your words.
Do you remember how you comforted her in your darkest moments and rejoiced with her when the rainbow came over your roof?
Well, it is that time of the year when you have to say very heartwarming things about her at your wedding anniversary celebrations.
What that means is that you have to give a unique, heartfelt and memorable wedding anniversary speech to your wife.
I know you might be wondering how to do that since you are not a gifted speechwriter like God has made us.
Well, that shouldn’t give you sleepless nights because I am going to show the exact steps we used right here whenever we are asked to write speeches for our clients, and how you too can do same even if you are not too sure how to start or even if you have put something down but if you are not certain if you are on the right track.
Please bear in mind that what I am going to share with you will help you out even if you are giving your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th,…..10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th, 35th, 50th, 60th,… wedding anniversary speeches.
You Have To Listen To This If You Really Want To Give The Greatest Wedding Anniversary Ever!
One thing that blocks most husbands from giving awesome speeches is self-doubt.You know what?
Most people think they need to have the skill of writing or public speaking to do so well whenever they are asked to deliver any message before a small crowd and that’s wrong.
Most people get bogged down by this and that affects their overall performance. You see, your mind has a way of giving you feedback of events that have happened in the past anytime you face a similar situation.
So, as you begin writing your wishes for your wife, your mind will show an ultra-slow motion of when you failed to speak confidently back when you were in school or when you made your groom speech and that will make you think you are not going to do well this time too.
You don’t have to give in to that voice in your head. Rather, see yourself in your mind’s eye speaking with poise and clarify.
As you keep on doing that, new strength come to you and you will realize on the day of your anniversary that you have made your wife and family so proud of you.
Now, let us see ways of quickly and easily get the right words, ideas and phrases to write something short and sweet about the wonderful woman you can’t live without.
You Have To Put Yourself In The Mood
How? Do you mean I should watch hour-long movies? No!
That’s not what I mean.
Prior to writing this piece, I looked up some video sharing platforms and searched using the keyword: wedding anniversary speech samples for parents to get a fair idea of what I want to put down.
Although not related to writing a message for your wife, you still can use the same keyword to get an idea of how anniversary speeches are given.
Again, you can use the word: wedding anniversary speech for wife as your search term and wait for like 10 seconds for hundreds of videos to pop out.
With your paper and pen in handy, just put down comments you find funny or witty as you watch those excerpts and ask yourself if you really want to use them.
There are also many romantic lines from such movies or wedding movies you can use to personalize your message as you can see in the next lines.
- "But the heart's not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love."—Samantha, Her
- ''Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise."—Jack, Titanic
- "I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person." —Henry, 50 First Dates
- ''You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die."—Will, Shakespeare in Love
- 'I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.'' - The Lord of the Rings
- "But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the you I'll be in love with tomorrow."—Adam, If I Stay
- ''Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me''-Runaway Bride
Like I promised you earlier, I believe in the power of examples, so I want to show how you can use a few of those wonderful lines to capture our thoughts and emotions.
''I prefer: Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point''…Runaway Bride
"But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the you I'll be in love with tomorrow."— Adam, If I Stay
Let’s dive right in.
Ruth, mere words cannot adequately tell how much I love you. I love you today more than I did yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today.
We have come thus far because we believed in the power of love.
But, as I always tell you, there'll be tough times.
I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to still get out of this thing because we still have looks like so many rivers to cross.
But, I promise to hold your hand and heart in mine forever because I know, ddep down in my heart that you're the only one for me.
Love this example right?
Get The Help of These Comedians/Comediennes and…you will wow your family and friends!
Most men underestimate the power of jokes in helping them write funny wedding anniversary speeches for their wives.
Such people think they have to be naturally funny to come up with something humorous
But, that is simply wrong, though if you are good at making others laugh, then you stand a good chance of making your speech memorable.
Knowing how to use jokes creatively can make all the difference.
Okay, let us look at some marriage jokes.
''When a married man says "I'll think about it", What he really means is that he doesn't know his wife's opinion yet''—Anonymous
''On their 50th wedding anniversary, a couple summed up the reason for their long and happy marriage.
The husband said, "I have tried never to be selfish.
After all, there is no 'I' in the word marriage."
The wife said,
"For my part, I have never corrected my husband's spelling." Submitted by: Nelson
''By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher ''–Socrates
''My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met'' - Rodney Dangerfield
''The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they're too old to do it'' - Ann Bancroft
''A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband''- Michel de Montaigne
''My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me''- Winston Churchill
''Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife''- Franz Schubert
''The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife''-Barbara De Angelis
''I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it''-Lyndon B. Johnson
''A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water''-Eleanor Roosevel
Now, let us combine the following quotes and see if we can come up with a short anniversary speech for your beautiful wife.
I will go for: ''By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher''–Socrates
''My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met'' - Rodney Dangerfield
Here we go now:
You see, before we got married, I read this quote by Socrates that said if you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Well, the first few years were very hard as we gradually got to know each other very well.
I remember getting up in the middle of the night a lot of times, and sitting at the edge of the bed and look at Mary fast asleep and wonder what trouble I had gotten myself into.
I would ponder about what went on that day and analyze my actions and that of my wife and begin to strategize for the next day.
In time, I realize that I was turning a philosopher as I often went around talking to myself and recording my thoughts on a paper…
Little did I realize that I was losing sleep over nothing because....
The years have come and gone…mmm, it’s been 20 years now… and I am grateful that I married such a wonderful woman
Hope you got how I used the jokes to write that extract? These are not the only puns you can use; you just have to look up some more in the search engines.
Do You Still Have Your Groom Speech?
Why are you asking if I still have it Dan? Well, there are many things you can learn from it?
Don’t worry if you gave one or not as I will in a moment show you how to do that. For example, if you told your wife in that speech that you are going to be there for him.
Then, for your wedding anniversary speech to your wife can begin from there.
Ok ok. I want to make things easy fairly easy for you so let me use a portion of the groom speech you wrote so you can get the picture clearly.
Let us as an example say this was a part of that speech right?
''I promise to hold you tenderly. Love you like my own soul and be there for you even when our world is in a mess.''
Okay, let us see closely how to use the example right up there to jot down what’s on our heart.
'' My mind goes back to that day when we got married. I remember looking into that blue eyes and telling you that I was going to be there for you in hard times and good times.
Well, we have experienced both good times and bad times, and I love Marilyn more today than I loved her yesterday.
Marilyn, I still promise to be there for you till the end of time…You have been my best friend, my cheerleader…''
Love this example? You do right? Then, why not dwell on telling stories about your marriage?
To do that, ask yourself questions like...
Do You Love Stories? If So, Just Answer These 10 Easy Questions And Your Speech Will Flow In No Time
- What or who brought us together?
- How was getting to know each other like?
- What happened prior to our wedding?
- How was our wedding day like?
- What are the aspects of our lives that brought us great joy and happiness?
- What are the funny memories or moments I want to share?
- How were the few years like?
- What happened later when we had children and were raising them?
- What are our greatest accomplishments?
- What all our dreams come true?
You just have to sit and reflect on these and put down your answers.
Starting from point 1, just pour your heart out onto a sheet paper from the time you got married till now.
Don’t worry about the flow as you can always go back and add or delete memories as you wish.
This Might Be The Laziest Yet Most Effective Way To Writing Your Wedding Anniversary Speech…
Do you agree? Closely connected with anecdotes are great wedding anniversary samples speeches you find.
Not every model you find online is something that you can borrow from.
I have tried to show you one great example together with its analyses. So, you better go see it now .
Anyway, such samples come in handy when...
- You find out at the last minute you have not prepared your speech
- You need something to inspire you
- You need a proven example to base the contents of your message or the structure
P.S This Good News Is Only For Men Who Still Love Thier Wives More Than Anything Else And Want To Make Feel So Proud With The Best Speech Ever!Ignore this if you know deep down in your heart that, you don't love her anymore!
If you're reading this, chances are you love your wife with every fiber of your being!
Guess what? Not everyone knows you really love. Here's a chance to tell everyone how much she means to you. How?
By giving a speech that's unique, sweet and memorable so your wife and kids and friends will love every bit of it
Wouldn’t you love it when you hand over the microphone to the emcee and your husband gives you a warm and say :’’I love you honey … God only knows where I’d be without you!’’
And you’re sure to hear heart-melting comments like:
Wow! That was amazing! You’re a very loving husband!
God bless for you for standing by her! You're a great man!
You kids will be most proud of you-and your parents too!
Want to get on board? You should!
Ok, Is This Offer For Me?
- Yes, if you really love your wife with your whole heart and you want to honor him or her with a memorable speech that shows how much they mean to you!
- Oh yes it if you are expecting nothing less than a very amazing speech.
- Yes, it’s for you if you are overwhelmed by the pressures of work and don’t have the time to put your speech together.
- Yes you have to get on board; if you are fed up with getting the same results anytime you give a speech.
- Yes, if you are not too eloquent or not too sure if you are on the right track.
- Yes, if you don’t want to feel any tinge of embarrassment or screw-up!
- Yes, if you are looking for someone to hold your back and give you a proven tip to help you master your speech even your memory is like a gold fish!
- Yes, if you feel wedding speaking is not your thing and you’re not too sure if you will succeed or not.
- Yes, if you are struggling to find the right words but still want to give a great speech like a pro so you are showered with tons of sincere compliments!
- Yes, if you have a day or less to the wedding and you are worried that you might make some horrible mistakes!
- Yes, if you are a good speaker but you still want someone to look over or review what you've come up with!
Ok, I am Interested, What’s the Cost?
It goes for $ 75, but we don’t need your money anyway.
Why? Are you guys serious? Are you not kidding?
No, we are very serious about this since we want you to be happy with your speech first!
After we have given you a beautiful speech, then you shell out $ 75 since we want you to be happy with your speech.
Remember, we are God’s children and we believe we should help you out first.
So, you better not joke with this amazing offer! We are very serious about this!
Oh Ok, How Then Do I Get Started Since I Want To Get On Board Right Away?
All you have to do RIGHT NOW is to click on the link below to receive an easy-to-fill-in questionnaire in your email to get started.
- After that, we will send you a very short questionnaire to fill out!
- Then, you have it sent back to us via email
- If something is not too clear, we will ask you to clarify .
- If not, we will send you a wonderful draft.
- Then, you look it over and tell us if you are okay with it or you want to amend it till you are happy with it--although we always get it right even with the first draft.
- Then, we ask you to shell out $ 75 for it.
Please note: Plus we also give you a proven and simple tip to master your speech or remember your speech just as you want it without carrying a paper with you.
Please note: Don’t fill out this form if you’re a dishonest individual. This offer is for a limited time.
So, CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW TO GET YOUR GREAT SPEECH NOW BY FILLING OUT A QUESTIONNAIRE---you only pay after your beautiful speech has been delivered. So, you can have your peace of mind and not lose money.
The risk is on us!Remember, you have to be happy before you pay.
You don't have worry about paying our charge of $ 75 per speech for now. Forget about money and let’s write something for you. We believe in the values of honesty and integrity and we think you should be happy with our work before you pay.
So, the risk is on us not you. So, you don’t have to think twice before you get on board.Remember, you have to be happy before you pay.
So, here Are The Benefits You Get When You Get On Board
- A great speech written by our wedding speech consultants that reflects what you want to say exactly
- We coach you on how to use your voice to make your speech very exciting.
- We show you a simple but often overlooked strategy to rehearse your speech even if you have a very poor memory. This method is used by great speakers like Obama and was used by Abraham Lincoln and his compatriots
- The most effective way to get your entire speech into your head without memorizing your speech. Guaranteed to help you even if you have a very poor memory or your memory is like a gold fish…most of our clients still wonder where we got this idea from. This ensures that you don't read off a sheet of paper
- Ways to include humor in your speech and what it takes to do so
So, CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW TO GET YOUR GREAT SPEECH NOW BY FILLING OUT A QUESTIONNAIRE---you only pay after your beautiful speech has been delivered. So, you can have your peace of mind and not lose money. The risk is on us!
Remember, you have to be happy before you pay. So, you can relax and let us sweat it out at our expense!