Just See This Example or Sample And You Will Be Seconds Away From Writing an Amazing Wedding Anniversary Speech For Your Loving And Beautiful Wife, Without Trying So Hard!
You will agree with me that almost every one of us at some point in our lives had people we look up to in all aspects of our lives.
If you are married with children, then your children will look up to you every step of the way.They not only see you as a father, but a provider, a teacher and most importantly a good role model.
What that means is that whenever you sit to write any speech, you need to find good models you can your your final output after.
You see, every work or idea you can ever imagine is based on the works of those who have gone on ahead of you.
It stands then to reason that a good wedding anniversary speech sample for your wife should be the firm foundation for your message or well-wishes.
There are several benefits of using such samples.
- You can just develop the structure of your marriage anniversary speech by looking at how the writer has put the body of his or her ideas together.
- You can tweak a few ideas here and there and make it yours.
- If you want your speech to stand out, you can look a sample speech over and over again and figure out words, ideas and phrases you can borrow for your delivery. This will work for your good when you notice during the last minute that you still don’t have a speech prepared.
- Finally, it’s a proven way to calm your nerves as you get a fair idea of what to say.
I know there are a lot of such examples all over the place but I know that most of them don’t make the mark, that’s why I want to show you how this example can help you write an awesome speech easily and quickly even if you hate writing speeches or you don’t like the idea of standing to address even a small crowd.
So, for today, I will do everything I can to come up with lots of examples and ideas so you can say something touching and beautiful about your loving wife.
Wouldn’t you love it when your wife comes to plant a kiss on your check, and your children and friends and family compliment you for having given a great speech?
Hope so…Ready to join me in my boat? Your better get on board my brother!
First, I want you to get this right.
What we are going to look at is a 50th Wedding Anniversary Speech.
However, you can still glean great ideas from it and modify it for your own delivery even if this wedding anniversary is your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th, 35th, and so on and so forth!
This Is What Your Wife, Family And Friends Expect You To Do First Of All…Ignore it and no one will enjoy your message
Let us kickoff by looking at the opening remarks.
''These past 50 years have not always been the easiest for us, and we’ve certainly had our ups and downs.’’
I remember sitting behind you in English class our first year of high school. When you turned around and asked to borrow a pencil on that first day,
I could barely find one in my bag because of how taken with you I was. I’m sure my hands were shaking when I handed it over, but you didn’t say a word about it. ''
What can you say about that paragraph? Did it touch your heart?
Well, it grabbed my heart right from the start and I guess it will make the wedding guests sit up and listen to the speaker.
Without a very compelling introduction, you won’t make any favorable impression.You can start off just as he has done.
Nevertheless, there are so many other ways of beginning well and I have tried to come up with some proven ideas.
- One, you can begin with a love or marriage quote.
Below are a few of such lines
''A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.'' -Mignon McLaughlin
''By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.''-Socrates
''Marriages are like fingerprints; each one is different and each one is beautiful.'' -Maggie Reye
''Being in a long marriage is a little bit like that nice cup of coffee every morning – I might have it every day, but I still enjoy it.''-Stephen Gaines
''Happily ever after is not a fairy tale. It’s a choice.''-Fawn Weaver
''The older I get, the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didn’t marry me.'' -Robert Brault
Now, let me ask you, is there any way you can put your exact thoughts and emotions into very beautiful words using any of those lines? I am sure you can.
So, please go get your note pad and paper and start thinking out loud.
You only have 10 minutes to complete it.
Okay, let me hit the pause button. I will be back when time’s up!
Right, I am back and you all came up with great answers.
Anyway, here is mine based on the sample we are looking at.
Mignon McLaughlin,…says that a successful marriage requires falling in love many times always with the same person.
Guess what? When I first saw Jennifer, I felt love and when we became friends, it felt like my whole life had been consumed by her love and just couldn’t imagine spending a day of my life without her.
Even though, these past 25 years have not always been the easiest for us as we certainly have had our ups and downs, I think the greatest thing I have learned in our journey is that to be loved and love is the best gift your spouse can ever give you.
I remember sitting behind her in Math class our second year of high school and when she turned around and asked to borrow a pencil on that first day I met her, I got so confused and could barely find one as I was shaking all over like a stranded jellyfish….
Do you notice how I borrowed the underlined words and made them mine? That’s exactly how to use marriage anniversary speech samples to pay tribute to your wife.
But, that’s not all…
Second, you can start with your thoughts on marriage based on your own experience.
Third, you can start with a funny incident or anecdote just as the writer did.
Fourth, you can start with a funny line or a joke.
''Marriage is an institution of three rings. Engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.''
''Marriage is not a bed of roses. If it were, I would make my bed with roses.''
''If you don’t find a good wife or husband, you will grey in no time''- Jean Dan
''Marriage is basically like having a grown child who you are constantly having to find things for — shoes, wallet, keys, contacts.'' - Ciara Hill
''Marriage is a partnership — she finds the bugs and I have to kill them.'' - Scott King
Hope you can do that with the lines I have given you? Like I said, I don’t want you to suffer to come up with ideas, so
Here’s Another Short And Sweet Example
- Most couple don’t do this but if you can actually you’re your opening lines, that will awesome.
Just imagine how your wife, family and wedding guests would feel like if you sing the opening lines of the example I wrote with you to the beat of a well-known song!
How To Make Sure Your Ideas Make Sense And Flows Well
Right after you are through with a smashing introduction, you have to write your body and that’s what he has done here…
''Though I didn’t have the courage to ask you on a date until senior year, I was overjoyed when you said yes.
Prom could not have been better. Thank you for agreeing to go with me, regardless of the fact that I wasn’t brave enough to approach you before then.
I will always look fondly upon that picture we took at the bottom of your staircase. I may not have been smiling in it, but I hope you know I was over the moon.
Our post-high school years weren’t the easiest, what with work and the kids and trying to make ends meet.
The only thing that got me through those long shifts and the horrible commute was knowing that you and the kids would be at home, waiting for me.
I may have been a mess, but I always felt that you were right there with me. I’m sorry if I haven’t made it clear before, but you’re my rock.''
If you go over that, you will notice that a part of our introduction: …I’m sure my hands were shaking when I handed it over, but you didn’t say a word about it. ''
flows into this part of the speech…
''Though I didn’t have the courage to ask you on a date until senior year, I was overjoyed when you said yes…
Likewise, any point you raise should flow in a chronological order.
I know you might be thinking how best you can get the right stuff to use for your content.That’s quite easy you know.
Do you still have your pen and paper? Okay, you got it right?
Want To Write Your Speech In No Time? Just Answer These 16 Questions And It Will Be A Done Deal…
- How long have you been married?
- When did you meet your wife and where was that?
- How did your friendship evolve?
- When did it dawn on you that she might be your wife?
- How did you propose and where was that?
- How was your wedding day like?
- Do you remember your vows? If so, what importance did you attach to your promises?
- How were the early years like?
- What about the middle years?
- How about later in life?
- Has all or most of your dreams come true?
- How did you make it through the rough times as a couple?
- What lessons have you learned along the way?
- How has your lives gotten better as a result of being there for each other?
- What qualities of your wife have helped you most?
- Any funny memories to share?
Answers to all these questions are in your head, so just put them down.
-Your photo album or marriage journal book or diary can be a rich source of ideas too!
Now, this is what I want you to do now if you are really serious about getting things right. Just write your responses and try to frame each answer into a single paragraph.
After that has been done, look it over and see which comments you want to delete and those you can work on further.
As you work on it, try as much as you can to paint pictures in your listener’s mind. In other words, let them feel as though they are watching a movie and you can do that by using similes and metaphors.
How do we use them to achieve our goals?
Suppose we want to make portions of our speech very memorable using similes, then we can do something by changing the following lines:
''Though I didn’t have the courage to ask you on a date until senior year, I was overjoyed when you said yes…..
''Though I didn’t have the courage like a shrill wind to ask you on a date partly because I had this goose bumps and feared you might say no to my proposal and that would have made me faint like a ghost trapped in a hot air balloon….''
Do you see how I did that using the word like and packing the extract with emotions?
A mediocre writer might have just written:… to ask you on a date partly because I was nervous.
Now, compare nervous to feeling faint like a ghost trapped in a hot-air balloon and you will get a clear sense of what i am driving home.
Your writing skill in inconsequential here. All you have do is to stick to all that I am sharing here.
As you keep at it, you will realize in no time that you have drafted several versions of your speech and all you have to do at this point is to choose which one you want to go with.
Here’s How Great Speakers Get Thunderous Applause
Ever been to an event where everyone leaped onto their feet to clap for the speaker? They did because he or she started and ended on an impressive note.
Let’s see these closing remarks:
''In short, my wonderful wife, I love you so much. I wouldn’t trade these past 50 years for the world. I think I’m the luckiest man in the world. ''
Can you write something like that? Not too hard right?
If you want to put down something remarkable as your closing note, you can use one or more of these easy-to-follow techniques.
- Thanking your wife for his love and support over the years and how that has made you a better person and why you are the luckiest man in the world!
- You can say what your best wishes are as you begin the next phase of your lives.
Let's see a few of them:
- Happy anniversary, my anniversary gift is insignificant in front of such beautiful and successful marriage you have given me and such beautiful family.
- I feel so lucky to have a wonderful woman
A woman that made my life complete
A woman that makes my day by the time I woke up
Til I get home from work. I love you so much! Happy Anniversary, dear!
-No one can ever replace you
From the morning I wake up
Til I lay my head beside you
The comfort and love that I feel when I am with you
Those are irreplaceable
I love you and Happy Anniversary!
-Many times we argue in our relationship. Now i may have a hundred reason to fight you but always remember that i have a thousand reasons to love you. Happy anniversary.
-All the words in the world could not even begin to describe how deeply I am in love with you, from the first moment I saw you until the never-ending heartbeat you have given me. You are not only my love, but you are my soul
- You can end with a blessing from the scriptures. My favorite is Psalm 128
A song of ascents.
- 1 Blessed are all who fear the Lord,
who walk in obedience to him.
2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours.
3 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your children will be like olive shoots
around your table.
4 Yes, this will be the blessing
for the man who fears the Lord.
- 5 May the Lord bless you from Zion;
may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem
all the days of your life.
6 May you live to see your children’s children—
peace be on Israel.
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning;
Great is your faithfulness.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
I love examples and here once again is a short speech based on the bible verses above: Psalm 128
Natasha, my hope and prayer is that we will still hold on to each other and love one each other beyond time.
I know our children will be a blessing to their world and we will live long in good health so we can see all our grandchildren…
- You can close your eyes and say a prayer for your marriage
- You can even end with a quote still
Your assignment: Look this piece over and over so you write your wedding anniversary message to your beautiful wife.
If you’re still at a loss or you need the easiest means of pouring your heart out, then you have to listen to this.
P.S This Time-Sensitive Message Is Only For Men Who Want To Give An Amazing Speech without thinking or lifting their finger! Ignore this if you want to do it the veryhard way!
If you're reading this, chances are you want the world's easiest approach to writing the most beautiful speech ever!
Wouldn’t you love it when you hand over the microphone to the emcee and your husband gives you a warm and say :’’I love you honey … God only knows where I’d be without you!’’
And you’re sure to hear heart-melting comments like:
Wow! That was amazing! You’re a very loving husband!
God bless for you for standing by her! You're a great man!
You kids will be most proud of you-and your parents too!
Want to get on board? You should!
Ok, Is This Offer For Me?
- Yes, if you really love your wife with your whole heart and you want to honor him or her with a memorable speech that shows how much they mean to you!
- Oh yes it if you are expecting nothing less than a very amazing speech.
- Yes, it’s for you if you are overwhelmed by the pressures of work and don’t have the time to put your speech together.
- Yes you have to get on board; if you are fed up with getting the same results anytime you give a speech.
- Yes, if you are not too eloquent or not too sure if you are on the right track.
- Yes, if you don’t want to feel any tinge of embarrassment or screw-up!
- Yes, if you are looking for someone to hold your back and give you a proven tip to help you master your speech even your memory is like a gold fish!
- Yes, if you feel wedding speaking is not your thing and you’re not too sure if you will succeed or not.
- Yes, if you are struggling to find the right words but still want to give a great speech like a pro so you are showered with tons of sincere compliments!
- Yes, if you have a day or less to the wedding and you are worried that you might make some horrible mistakes!
- Yes, if you are a good speaker but you still want someone to look over or review what you've come up with!
Ok, I am Interested, What’s the Cost?
It goes for $ 75, but we don’t need your money anyway.
Why? Are you guys serious? Are you not kidding?
No, we are very serious about this since we want you to be happy with your speech first!
After we have given you a beautiful speech, then you shell out $ 75 since we want you to be happy with your speech.
Remember, we are God’s children and we believe we should help you out first.
So, you better not joke with this amazing offer! We are very serious about this!
Oh Ok, How Then Do I Get Started Since I Want To Get On Board Right Away?
All you have to do RIGHT NOW is to click on the link below to receive an easy-to-fill-in questionnaire in your email to get started.
- After that, we will send you a very short questionnaire to fill out!
- Then, you have it sent back to us via email
- If something is not too clear, we will ask you to clarify .
- If not, we will send you a wonderful draft.
- Then, you look it over and tell us if you are okay with it or you want to amend it till you are happy with it--although we always get it right even with the first draft.
- Then, we ask you to shell out $ 75 for it.
Please note: Plus we also give you a proven and simple tip to master your speech or remember your speech just as you want it without carrying a paper with you.
Please note: Don’t fill out this form if you’re a dishonest individual. This offer is for a limited time.
So, CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW TO GET YOUR GREAT SPEECH NOW BY FILLING OUT A QUESTIONNAIRE---you only pay after your beautiful speech has been delivered. So, you can have your peace of mind and not lose money.
The risk is on us!Remember, you have to be happy before you pay.
You don't have worry about paying our charge of $ 75 per speech for now. Forget about money and let’s write something for you. We believe in the values of honesty and integrity and we think you should be happy with our work before you pay.
So, the risk is on us not you. So, you don’t have to think twice before you get on board.Remember, you have to be happy before you pay.
So, here Are The Benefits You Get When You Get On Board
- A great speech written by our wedding speech consultants that reflects what you want to say exactly
- We coach you on how to use your voice to make your speech very exciting.
- We show you a simple but often overlooked strategy to rehearse your speech even if you have a very poor memory. This method is used by great speakers like Obama and was used by Abraham Lincoln and his compatriots
- The most effective way to get your entire speech into your head without memorizing your speech. Guaranteed to help you even if you have a very poor memory or your memory is like a gold fish…most of our clients still wonder where we got this idea from. This ensures that you don't read off a sheet of paper
- Ways to include humor in your speech and what it takes to do so
So, CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW TO GET YOUR GREAT SPEECH NOW BY FILLING OUT A QUESTIONNAIRE---you only pay after your beautiful speech has been delivered. So, you can have your peace of mind and not lose money. The risk is on us!
Remember, you have to be happy before you pay. So, you can relax and let us sweat it out at our expense!