Just See This Sample Wedding Anniversary Speech for Your Husband and You’ll Be Seconds Away From Effortlessly Giving the Best Speech Ever!
Let me ask you this, are you already a mom or a grand mom or you are yet to become one?
You’ll agree with me that being a good wife is something all your daughters will aspire to be someday and it will influence their choice of spouse.
You see, there’s more to it than being a good wife.
Not only will your husband and children love you with all their heart, but you will become a good role model you will influence the life of your own children in a more positive way.
It stands then to reason that you need to have good models of wedding anniversary speeches for your husband as they can help you write your speech in a more unique, heartfelt and memorable way.
Last week, we looked at how to get neat ideas to say what you want to really say, today, I would to share with you a few things you have to know about using wedding anniversary speech samples to write something for your loving husband.
Speech samples come in handy when you are really struggling to say what is on your heart or you find at the last minute that you have not yet prepared your speech or even when your husband begs you to say something because he’s not a gifted speaker.
Here’s How To Make Good Use Of Them
Anytime, you have good ones , you can…
- Model your speech after it
- Just look at the structure and flow and be inspired by it
- Change a few words here and there and simply make it yours
Today, I’d like to show you a great example that can help you write your own speech.
Please note: Even though this example is written to celebrate Ashlee’s 5th marriage anniversary, we still can get tons of insights from it. So, it doesn’t matter what your anniversary is…1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th, 40th, etc… you can still use our findings to write what’s on your heart.
So, just relax and I will show you everything you can do to make your message or well-wishes very memorable.
This Is What Your Husband, Family And Friends Expect From You
Here you have it…
''Welcome every one. It gives me great pleasure to see Eric and I surrounded by family and friends and neighbors who care so much about us.
A lot of you had to fly in here all the way from Perth, Australia, and it would be remiss on my part if I do not thank you all for coming tonight.
Just this morning, I received lots of phone calls and emails and messages on my phones and it made me so excited that you all care about us.
Not only, do we want to thank you for your kindness and gifts….''
Let me ask you this, any idea what the lines above represent?
My answer is that it’s the opening line most people use when writing their wedding anniversary speech for their husband.
Ashlee did something remarkable with her introductory remarks and it’s something we can critically study and glean useful insights from.
Here's a continuation of the example above:
'' Five years ago today, we became husband and wife. At 25 and 21, we were just a couple of kids madly in love.
We didn’t know a lot back then, but we knew one thing for certain: we belonged together.
And now, half a decade later, I can say with absolute certainty that the past five years have been the best of my entire life. I’m only 26 so maybe that’s not saying very much, but I mean it all the same.''
Did you see how Ashlee captured your attention from the get-go?
Do This If You Want The Guests To Say Nice Things About You
Anytime, you open your speech with a bang, you stand a great chance of wowing your husband, family and the entire wedding guests.
Aside from what you have seen here,
There are also a few ways to grab the attention of the audience and I am happy to share a few pointers and ideas with you.
- First, you can relive when you got married and what your dreams were for the future.
Here’s what I would have done if I were to go with point number 1….
Like most young women growing up, I had dreams of marrying a loving man and having wonderful children.
When I first met Dan, it felt like love at first sight but his friendship made my life complete in every sense and I was anxiously waiting for him to pop the question.
I felt over-the-moon happy when he finally did and that was the start of my long-cherished dreams of...
Can you use point number 2 right below to come up with something yourself? I think you can!
- Second, you can also say why the wedding anniversary means so much to you. Embellish the reasons you give with a beautiful story about your marriage.
- You can simply express gratitude to a few persons who have been helpful in your walk together. But, please bear in mind that taking this route won’t make your speech very memorable
- You can begin with a love or marriage quotes or endurance in marriage.
Please note: The quote you are using should be in sync with the theme of your speech.
Here are a few marriage quotes you can use
- ''You know you have found love when you can’t find your way back''-Robert Brault
- ''Marriage is meant to be more about your surrender than about your satisfaction''-Scott Means
- ''Then the LORD God said, ‘It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.'' -The Holy Bible, Genesis 2:18
- ''Whenever you’re in conflict, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude''-William James
- ''The success of marriage comes not in finding the “right” person, but in the ability of both partners to adjust to the real person they inevitably realize they married''-John Fischer
- ''The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved, just to love and be loved''-Eden Ahbez
You can paraphrase any of these quotes to make it your own.
If you can’t do that, then you have to acknowledge your source or the author.
Well, I want to make things fairly easy for you so I want to use Ahbez’s quote to help you write...
A Short And Memorable Marriage Anniversary Speech To Your Husband
At some point in my life, it felt like I had it all.
But as the years rolled by, I noticed there was something missing.
I felt this deep void in my heart and I hoped and prayed that I will find someone loving, giving, and trustworthy to give my whole heart to because the greatest thing each of us will learn is to love and be loved in return.
Then I met Mark the love of my life…
Don’t you think those lines will perk their ears up at your anniversary speech party? Of course it will!
See what Ashlee came up with next:
''I don’t tell you this as often as I should, but I love being your wife. In fact, I’m proud to be your wife. You continue to amaze me year after year with your ability to selflessly love me.
Like just a few weeks ago when you left a whole bowl of uneaten cereal on the counter because we only had enough milk for one.
You left for work without breakfast so I could still enjoy mine.
Or like the time you gave me money from your cash envelope so I could get a pedicure after I spent my entire budget on who knows what.
Or like just yesterday when you willingly woke up at 5:00am to go to work early so you could be home by 6:00 to watch Everett while I went out for the night.
You would do anything for me. You put up with me and my shenanigans, day in and day out. You even put up with me while I was pregnant for nine months, and for that, you deserve more than a blog post, you deserve a trophy. ''
That’s not all; let us march on…
'' You have supported me for five years through three jobs, and were always the first person to tell me to quit when I wasn’t happy.
You were the one telling me ''you can'' when I didn’t think I could, the one telling me ''you will'' when I didn’t think I would.
You have supported my writing, my photography, and every other tiny venture I’ve taken on, all without blinking an eye or making me feel guilty once.''
What do you think of that?
If you said it reflects the speaker’s deepest admiration for her husband, congrats!
Don’t worry if none of those ideas came to your mind.
Ashlee’s comments above form the body of her speech and it’s by far what every guest will want you to say.
Here Are Ideas To Help You Write The Body Of Your Speech
Everything you said after your introductory remarks should follow each other in a logical way
When I wrote this post, I shared how to get ideas to write the body of your speech and I remember writing that you have to divide the years you have been together into:
- When you met
- How the first few years were
- How the middle years were like
- How things were like when your children started flying away to build their own lives and families
Nonetheless, the contents of the sample we are looking at didn’t make use of what I just taught you.
Rather, if you go back to read the body of that speech, you will realize that the storyline is primarily built using the following points…
- Why Ashlee loves her husband
- Memories about what makes her marriage work
- She also mentions how supportive her husband has been through the years
- How his love inspires her and makes her a better person
- How he’s supported her to become a good wife
- She even states how her sweetheart has helped her in her career
If you want to just follow her and come up with something similar, all you have to do right now.
Go grab your pen and note pad and put down answers to those six points.
Next, starting from point number 1, just tell your story of how your love life has been like all these years in that order.
This by far is the easiest way of coming up with the body of your wedding anniversary message. You better give it a try!
Sorry, I almost forgot to tell you this. Some people keep photo albums of when they got married from day till the wedding anniversary?
Do you have such a keepsake? If so, you can simply go over page after page and just write down the stories and use what you jot down to develop your paragraphs.
Why Your Words Should Be Inspirational
Most people don’t do this but I think you should give it a try.
And that has got to do with how sincere you are when telling your love story.
Can you tell the guests a few problems you faced and how you overcame those challenges?
How about sharing your differences and how you resolve your differences?
There are so many people who might be having challenges in their marriage and some might be thinking of quitting.
Thanks to your message, you can inspire them and give them a sense of hope and purpose!
Okay, let me illustrate to buttress my point.
Here Is A Very Short And Sweet Example To Your Husband
Though you tend to expect the very best when you are joined in body, soul and spirit, some violent storms of life might hit you hard and you might be wondering if you can make it.
I have been through fire and rain but God gave me the strength and I never took my vows lightly because I was hell bent on making it with Dan no matter what life threw at us.
I know someone in this room might be going through some great difficulties in their marriage and wish it all comes to an end.
Well, if you do, I have some good news for you.
I once thought that way too, but through our darkest moments, it dawned on us that the course of true love never runs smooth.
During those trying times, our love for each other grew so deep and I knew deep down in my heart that we were going to see a rainbow after the storm…
What do you think about those lines? Don’t you think it will give a couple going through their darkest hours a sense of hope?
Ashlee is not done yet…
You put up with me and my shenanigans, day in and day out''
Do This And You Will Get A Standing Ovation For Sure!
While typing this, this idea just popped up in my mind on the need to make your wishes for your best friend very creative.
Suppose your husband’s name is Dan right? To give it an interesting twist, we can decide to let the D stand for diligence
A could mean adaptability and N could stand for Nice.
Now, we have Diligence, Available, and Nice.
Here’s how I would use all three adjectives in this scenario.
For all the years I have been with my husband, I would say Dan is really Dan.
I know a lot of you are wondering what I mean exactly.
D means he’s diligent. A means he’s always available and N means he’s a very nice person…
Wasn’t that out-of-the-box?
Fail-Proof Way To End Your Speech On A Memorable Note
Finally, here’s last part of our sample anniversary speech for your husband
'' You’re an amazing dad, and an even better husband, which is saying a lot. Our marriage is far from perfect, but I honestly believe it’s getting better and better with each passing day.
Thank you for loving me the way that you do. Cheers to the second half of this decade, and many many more to come. I love you, Brett Gadd. Always have, always will. ''
You can also do same if not something better.
By using one or more of the points I will be sharing soon.
A perfect closing might make good use of the following ideas
- Thanking your husband for his love and support over the years and how that has made you a much better person
- You can say what your best wishes are as you begin the next phase of your lives. See a few of themWith you, I became a better person. Without you, my life will never be complete. Thank you for choosing me as your better half. Happy anniversary
- All these years, you have been amazing. As a dad to our kids and as my lover, I have been happy in your arms and I could see that we’ll be happier for the rest of our days. Thank you for everything. Happy anniversary, my darling.
- Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better and happier. I love you and Happy Anniversary, hubby! I thank God for giving me the best husband.
- The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my courage, my angel, my soldier. You saved me. I love you. (Note: The underlined words: The very first moment…can be used to start your speech)
- You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover and friend. Happy anniversary!
- You can end with a blessing from the scriptures. My favorite is Psalm 128
A song of ascents.
- 1 Blessed are all who fear the Lord,
who walk in obedience to him.
2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours.
3 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your children will be like olive shoots
around your table.
4 Yes, this will be the blessing
for the man who fears the Lord.
- 5 May the Lord bless you from Zion;
may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem
all the days of your life.
6 May you live to see your children’s children—
peace be on Israel.
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning;
Great is your faithfulness.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
I love examples and here once again is a short speech based on the bible verses above: Psalm 128
Mark, my hope and prayer is that we will still hold each other so close and love each other beyond time.
I know for sure our children will be a blessing to humanity and I pray we live long so we can love each other till the end of time…
- You can close your eyes and say a prayer for your marriage
What Do You Think?
P.S Don't Read The Message Below If You Don't Want To Give The Most Beautiful Speech Ever! Did you know this is what will help you out without thinking about about what to write? Sounds incredible right?Ignore if you just want to settle for anything!
Let me ask you this simple yet deep question!Do you really love your husbandwith your whole heart and want to tell everyone how much he means to you?
Well, you can do that right now so you forget about your speech worries for good. How?
By giving a speech that's unique, sweet and memorable so your husband and kids and friends will love every bit of it.
Wouldn’t you love it when you hand over the microphone to the emcee and your husband gives you a warm and say :’’I love you honey … God only knows where I’d be without you!’’
And you’re sure to hear heart-melting comments like:
Wow! That was amazing! You’re a very loving wife!
You kids will be most proud of you-and your parents too!
Want to get on board? You should!
Ok, Is This Offer For Me?
- Yes, if you really love your husband with your whole heart and you want to honor him or her with a memorable speech that shows how much they mean to you!
- Oh yes it if you are expecting nothing less than a very amazing speech.
- Yes, it’s for you if you are overwhelmed by the pressures of work and don’t have the time to put your speech together.
- Yes you have to get on board; if you are fed up with getting the same results anytime you give a speech.
- Yes, if you are not too eloquent or not too sure if you are on the right track.
- Yes, if you don’t want to feel any tinge of embarrassment or screw-up!
- Yes, if you are looking for someone to hold your back and give you a proven tip to help you master your speech even your memory is like a gold fish!
- Yes, if you feel wedding speaking is not your thing and you’re not too sure if you will succeed or not.
- Yes, if you are struggling to find the right words but still want to give a great speech like a pro so you are showered with tons of sincere compliments!
- Yes, if you have a day or less to the wedding and you are worried that you might make some horrible mistakes!
- Yes, if you are a good speaker but you still want someone to look over or review what you've come up with!
Ok, I am Interested, What’s the Cost?
It goes for $ 75, but we don’t need your money anyway.
Why? Are you guys serious? Are you not kidding?
No, we are very serious about this since we want you to be happy with your speech first!
After we have given you a beautiful speech, then you shell out $ 75 since we want you to be happy with your speech.
Remember, we are God’s children and we believe we should help you out first.
So, you better not joke with this amazing offer! We are very serious about this!
Oh Ok, How Then Do I Get Started Since I Want To Get On Board Right Away?
All you have to do RIGHT NOW is to click on the link below to receive an easy-to-fill-in questionnaire in your email to get started.
- After that, we will send you a very short questionnaire to fill out!
- Then, you have it sent back to us via email
- If something is not too clear, we will ask you to clarify .
- If not, we will send you a wonderful draft.
- Then, you look it over and tell us if you are okay with it or you want to amend it till you are happy with it--although we always get it right even with the first draft.
- Then, we ask you to shell out $ 75 for it.
Please note: Plus we also give you a proven and simple tip to master your speech or remember your speech just as you want it without carrying a paper with you.
Please note: Don’t fill out this form if you’re a dishonest individual. This offer is for a limited time.
So, CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW TO GET YOUR GREAT SPEECH NOW BY FILLING OUT A QUESTIONNAIRE---you only pay after your beautiful speech has been delivered. So, you can have your peace of mind and not lose money.
The risk is on us!Remember, you have to be happy before you pay.
You don't have worry about paying our charge of $ 75 per speech for now. Forget about money and let’s write something for you. We believe in the values of honesty and integrity and we think you should be happy with our work before you pay.
So, the risk is on us not you. So, you don’t have to think twice before you get on board.Remember, you have to be happy before you pay.
So, here Are The Benefits You Get When You Get On Board
- A great speech written by our wedding speech consultants that reflects what you want to say exactly
- We coach you on how to use your voice to make your speech very exciting.
- We show you a simple but often overlooked strategy to rehearse your speech even if you have a very poor memory. This method is used by great speakers like Obama and was used by Abraham Lincoln and his compatriots
- The most effective way to get your entire speech into your head without memorizing your speech. Guaranteed to help you even if you have a very poor memory or your memory is like a gold fish…most of our clients still wonder where we got this idea from. This ensures that you don't read off a sheet of paper
- Ways to include humor in your speech and what it takes to do so
So, CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW TO GET YOUR GREAT SPEECH NOW BY FILLING OUT A QUESTIONNAIRE---you only pay after your beautiful speech has been delivered. So, you can have your peace of mind and not lose money. The risk is on us!
Remember, you have to be happy before you pay. So, you can relax and let us sweat it out at our expense